ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBULE
• The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or even their IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
• to whom this data is transmitted;
• Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles :
• Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected ;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
• Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
• Reduced data retention: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
• Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed :
• The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
• The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
• The processing meets a legal obligation ;
• The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
• The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority ;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
Personal data collected on the voyages-fournier.fr website are the following :
First name, last name, postal address, email, company name, telephone.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
quote request form and contact form
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 1 year.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes :
The information entered is used as part of the contact request and the commercial relationship that may result from it.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
C. HOSTING OF DATA
Voyages-fournier.fr is hosted by : GRAPHIBUS, whose head office is located at the address below :
15 Rue Bobby-Sands, 44815 Saint Herblain cedex France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number : +33(0)22.214.171.124.84
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
ARTICLE 4 : RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Guy LECUYER. He can be contacted as follows :
The data controller can be contacted by the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed thereof and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS IN TERMS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below :
The user must send an email to the data controller specifying the subject of his request
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure :
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller by sending an e-mail
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure :
The user must make a request to limit the processing of their data or to object to their processing with the data controller by sending an e-mail
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should happen to his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
n accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with the law in force.